joi, 5 aprilie 2012

Declaratie...


“Cristina… I could promise to hold you and to value you…
                  I could promise to be there at sidness and helf…
                  I could say” Till death do us part”…
BUT  I wouldn’t
Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope, and I do not stay here, on my wedding day, optimist, I am not full of hope… I am sure! I am steady! And I know.. I`m a heart man. Take them apart, pull back together.. I hold them in my hands.. I am heart man. So..this I am sure.. you are my partner..my lover, my “very” best friend. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding.. I promise you this… I promise you to lay my heart in the plam of your hand. I promise you me…”

PRESTON  BURKE
(Grey`s Anatomy)
 P.S: Tocmai am terminat sezonul 3 si am dat peste aceasta declaratie. Pentru mine e geniala! Simpla, la obiect .. e genul de declaratie care m`a impresionat pana la lacrimi..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu